Our apparel is screen printed by hand with eco-friendly inks or hand pressed with a heat press for work with embroidered patches. Made with lots of love, the shirts are machine and dryer friendly, but we recommend line drying for a longer lasting print. ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
- Fangrrlz hq is located in Toronto, Canada
- Any returns for damaged products can be made with all shipping costs on us.
- You can exchange any unworn product if wrong size but you'll have to cover the shipping to us.
- We accept orders anywhere internationally!
- Once shipped most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 10 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service.
- International shipping delivery times may vary between 2 and 12 weeks.
- If you have a problem with an order from this store, please contact the store directly through the Contact page
|under 1 lb||$5|
|1 lb - 1 lb||$7|
|2 lb - 5 lb||$10|
|5 lb - 20 lb||$15|
|under 1 lb||$7|
|1 lb - 2 lb||$10|
|2 lb +||$15|
|under 1 lb||$6|
|1 lb - 2 lb||$12|
|2 lb +||$15|
Isla thinks a dallying approach to her troubles is the key to living life enjoyably. Recently 23 and also uncommitted in career, she employs a determined heart and a fickle focus to concentrate on one relationship while neglecting another.
chu nap, 2014
6 x 8.5, 120 pages
2 colour interiors / perfect bound